Text has the disadvantage of being interpreted differently, while visuals are more universal. Visuals instantly get your point across with very little lost in translation. Visuals can vividly communicate emotions and data. Visuals are remembered much longer than text. And visuals are more likely to be shared. Using visuals instead of text will help you communicate efficiently, effectively and give your readers what they want – fast, great info that makes an impact on their lives.
- 6 Ways in Which You Can Make Your Business an ‘Overnight Success’
- Is Your Website’s Endurance Ready For The Next Holiday Rush? – Forbes
- What is Digital Marketing & Where Do You Start?
- 5 Ways to Get More Customers and Improve Customer Experience with SMS
- How to effectively boost client engagement in 2019 – Telemedia Online