Text has the disadvantage of being interpreted differently, while visuals are more universal. Visuals instantly get your point across with very little lost in translation. Visuals can vividly communicate emotions and data. Visuals are remembered much longer than text. And visuals are more likely to be shared. Using visuals instead of text will help you communicate efficiently, effectively and give your readers what they want – fast, great info that makes an impact on their lives.
- 4 Simple (But Detrimental) Mistakes to Avoid When Disavowing Links – Search Engine Journal
- Getting Ahead of the Digital Marketing Evolution Curve – E-Commerce Times
- 4 Simple Web-Design Tips to Boost Conversions
- Six Core Online Marketing Techniques for Business – Pulse Headlines
- Digitaling Software Market: New Business Opportunities and Investment Research Report – Veterans Insights