Text has the disadvantage of being interpreted differently, while visuals are more universal. Visuals instantly get your point across with very little lost in translation. Visuals can vividly communicate emotions and data. Visuals are remembered much longer than text. And visuals are more likely to be shared. Using visuals instead of text will help you communicate efficiently, effectively and give your readers what they want – fast, great info that makes an impact on their lives.
- Don’t like housework? Maid2Glimmer is here!
- How & Why You Must Improve or Remove Your Old Content – Search Engine Journal
- 8 questions you should be asking yourself when creating a marketing plan
- How to Use Facebook to Learn More About Your Audience – Search Engine Journal
- Four Ways To Leverage Google To Increase E-commerce Sales – Forbes