Text has the disadvantage of being interpreted differently, while visuals are more universal. Visuals instantly get your point across with very little lost in translation. Visuals can vividly communicate emotions and data. Visuals are remembered much longer than text. And visuals are more likely to be shared. Using visuals instead of text will help you communicate efficiently, effectively and give your readers what they want – fast, great info that makes an impact on their lives.
- Content goals: Links, keywords and conversions
- 10 Warning Signs You’re Creating Irrelevant Content – Search Engine Journal
- Redesigning Your Website To Generate Leads (10 First Steps!) – ThomasNet News
- How to become a consultant: 15 tips for success – TechRepublic
- Apple News, Google News, Google Newsstand: What marketers need to know