Text has the disadvantage of being interpreted differently, while visuals are more universal. Visuals instantly get your point across with very little lost in translation. Visuals can vividly communicate emotions and data. Visuals are remembered much longer than text. And visuals are more likely to be shared. Using visuals instead of text will help you communicate efficiently, effectively and give your readers what they want – fast, great info that makes an impact on their lives.
- How to Improve the SEO Ranking of Your E-commerce Store in 2019 – MakTechBlog
- 101 Easy (& Cheap) Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website – Search Engine Journal
- Top Lead Generation Strategies And Tools For Small Business – Forbes
- Why your website is still relevant (Part 2) – Greater Baton Rouge Business Report
- 8 Proven Ways to Curate Your Customers into a Community