Text has the disadvantage of being interpreted differently, while visuals are more universal. Visuals instantly get your point across with very little lost in translation. Visuals can vividly communicate emotions and data. Visuals are remembered much longer than text. And visuals are more likely to be shared. Using visuals instead of text will help you communicate efficiently, effectively and give your readers what they want – fast, great info that makes an impact on their lives.
- Audiences to employ for extra online marketing bang! – Search Engine Land
- 4 Ways to Make Your Website an Effective Business Tool
- 7 Low-Risk Businesses You Can Start Tomorrow
- Visual Content Marketing: 10 Brilliant Examples – Search Engine Journal
- 5 marketing tips for landscaping contractors – Lawn & Landscape