One mistake many make about Fomo is thinking of it as a bad thing. Fomo is not your enemy or a foe to be vanquished, it is a power to be controlled, like fire. It can lead us astray and cause us to miss out on maximizing our potential, but it can also be a tool that helps us find our genius zone and our greatest joys in life. If you want to live abroad, use Fomo proactively to find increased motivation to do your research, buy a plane ticket, and move.
- Optimizing content for voice search and virtual assistants for a competitive edge
- Is Your Business Missing Digital Opportunities? – Forbes
- How two friends built a popular food website – BBC News
- Seven Aspects Of Website Design Crucial For Drawing In Customers – Forbes
- Learn how to build an online to offline attribution model for local businesses – Search Engine Land