Mobile remains the biggest content disruptor, but a proliferation of other channels is leaving many companies in closer competition. The internet has introduced traditional media to a plethora of content challenges. YouTube, as well as subscription-based streaming platforms like Netflix and Hulu, pose a difficult challenge to traditional companies relying on high-production cost content. Programmatic is particularly beneficial to the digitally transformed among the report’s survey respondents. They are 56% more likely than the average to cite this kind of marketing as having the most impact on their businesses.
- A step-by-step guide to building a successful e-commerce website – Techaeris
- Building a Brand vs Building a Website
- 3 key tenets of successful full funnel search – Search Engine Land
- 11 Simple Steps for a Successful Brand Building Process | FreshSparks
- Customer Experience: Moving Beyond Survey Scores – Franchising.com