Mobile remains the biggest content disruptor, but a proliferation of other channels is leaving many companies in closer competition. The internet has introduced traditional media to a plethora of content challenges. YouTube, as well as subscription-based streaming platforms like Netflix and Hulu, pose a difficult challenge to traditional companies relying on high-production cost content. Programmatic is particularly beneficial to the digitally transformed among the report’s survey respondents. They are 56% more likely than the average to cite this kind of marketing as having the most impact on their businesses.
- 7 Steps to Starting a Small Business Online
- 7 ways to boost essential marketing metrics in any industry – Business MattersBusiness Matters
- Learn Digital Advertising Essentials and Stay Ahead of the Game
- How to Perform a Content Audit to Boost Your Website – Edgy Labs
- 11 Quotes on Kindness That Every Entrepreneur Needs to Read