Mobile remains the biggest content disruptor, but a proliferation of other channels is leaving many companies in closer competition. The internet has introduced traditional media to a plethora of content challenges. YouTube, as well as subscription-based streaming platforms like Netflix and Hulu, pose a difficult challenge to traditional companies relying on high-production cost content. Programmatic is particularly beneficial to the digitally transformed among the report’s survey respondents. They are 56% more likely than the average to cite this kind of marketing as having the most impact on their businesses.
- How to get the most value from any marketing conference – MarTech Today
- Blogging Tips for Businesses – BBN Times
- Evolving Role of AI in SEO Strategies – Marketing Tech Outlook
- How to Set Up a Facebook Ad Funnel for eCommerce Products
- SEO & Clickless Google SERPs: How to Deal with Them – Search Engine Journal