Philanthropy means etymologically, the love of humanity, in the sense of caring and nourishing, it involves both the benefactor in their identifying and exercising their values, and the beneficiary in their receipt and benefit from the service or goods provided. A conventional modern definition is “private initiatives, for the public good, focusing on quality of life,” which combines an original humanistic tradition with a social scientific aspect developed in the 20th century.
- User-generated content for SEO: The cost-benefit analysis you need – Search Engine Land
- The Top 15 SEO Tools You Should Be Using – Search Engine Journal
- The Best SEO Tactics of 2019 – Plus, the Top 35 Search Engine Optimization Agencies, According to DesignRush – Benzinga
- Design: 6 Tips for a Flawless Website Layout – thesportsdaily.com
- Don’t like housework? Maid2Glimmer is here!