Philanthropy means etymologically, the love of humanity, in the sense of caring and nourishing, it involves both the benefactor in their identifying and exercising their values, and the beneficiary in their receipt and benefit from the service or goods provided. A conventional modern definition is “private initiatives, for the public good, focusing on quality of life,” which combines an original humanistic tradition with a social scientific aspect developed in the 20th century.
- 7 Steps to Starting a Small Business Online
- 7 ways to boost essential marketing metrics in any industry – Business MattersBusiness Matters
- Learn Digital Advertising Essentials and Stay Ahead of the Game
- How to Perform a Content Audit to Boost Your Website – Edgy Labs
- 11 Quotes on Kindness That Every Entrepreneur Needs to Read