Google is one company that is not only constantly innovating, but holds a significant amount of influence in the broader technological age. Most recently, Google updated their voice search program quite widely, adding an additional 30 languages to the already expansive list of languages that exist in the algorithm. Similarly, they have also begun to roll out a program that will allow users to use the voice program to insert emojis into their text.
- User-generated content for SEO: The cost-benefit analysis you need – Search Engine Land
- The Top 15 SEO Tools You Should Be Using – Search Engine Journal
- The Best SEO Tactics of 2019 – Plus, the Top 35 Search Engine Optimization Agencies, According to DesignRush – Benzinga
- Design: 6 Tips for a Flawless Website Layout – thesportsdaily.com
- Don’t like housework? Maid2Glimmer is here!