Google is one company that is not only constantly innovating, but holds a significant amount of influence in the broader technological age. Most recently, Google updated their voice search program quite widely, adding an additional 30 languages to the already expansive list of languages that exist in the algorithm. Similarly, they have also begun to roll out a program that will allow users to use the voice program to insert emojis into their text.
- Evolving Role of AI in SEO Strategies – Marketing Tech Outlook
- How to Set Up a Facebook Ad Funnel for eCommerce Products
- SEO & Clickless Google SERPs: How to Deal with Them – Search Engine Journal
- 6 Link Building Opportunities That Big Brands Often Miss – Search Engine Journal
- How to Improve the SEO Ranking of Your E-commerce Store in 2019 – MakTechBlog