If you’re looking for a great mentor, make sure they possess these six traits to ensure a successful mentor-mentee relationship! Ideally, the perfect mentor will not only take action and follow through — but they’ll also challenge you, tell you the truth (even if it stings at times), and will have the experience to lead you to success! Additionally, great mentors know how to set strong boundaries while also possessing the emotional intelligence needed to interpret nuances essential to business, such as body language and tone of voice.
- How to get the most value from any marketing conference – MarTech Today
- Blogging Tips for Businesses – BBN Times
- Evolving Role of AI in SEO Strategies – Marketing Tech Outlook
- How to Set Up a Facebook Ad Funnel for eCommerce Products
- SEO & Clickless Google SERPs: How to Deal with Them – Search Engine Journal