It can be difficult to get out of your comfort zone and reach out to others. The best way to get out of this fix is to not focus what you cannot control but focus on the things you can do now. Worrying about perfection will not help someone since it is almost impossible to do. If you want to start a website, create a prototype and just start writing regardless of its appearance and content. Just starting enough can help get you out of that zone since you can expand upon it.
- A step-by-step guide to building a successful e-commerce website – Techaeris
- Building a Brand vs Building a Website
- 3 key tenets of successful full funnel search – Search Engine Land
- 11 Simple Steps for a Successful Brand Building Process | FreshSparks
- Customer Experience: Moving Beyond Survey Scores – Franchising.com