Given the interconnected world that we live in, there are times that the people we work with will be located offshore. The trick to having a successful offshore team is to make sure that they understand not only the language being spoken by the employer, most often English, but that they grasp the subtleties of the language as well. Another key point to consider is security of the sites they are using and the passwords used access the companies website.
- Audiences to employ for extra online marketing bang! – Search Engine Land
- 4 Ways to Make Your Website an Effective Business Tool
- 7 Low-Risk Businesses You Can Start Tomorrow
- Visual Content Marketing: 10 Brilliant Examples – Search Engine Journal
- 5 marketing tips for landscaping contractors – Lawn & Landscape