Given the interconnected world that we live in, there are times that the people we work with will be located offshore. The trick to having a successful offshore team is to make sure that they understand not only the language being spoken by the employer, most often English, but that they grasp the subtleties of the language as well. Another key point to consider is security of the sites they are using and the passwords used access the companies website.
- 4 Simple (But Detrimental) Mistakes to Avoid When Disavowing Links – Search Engine Journal
- Getting Ahead of the Digital Marketing Evolution Curve – E-Commerce Times
- 4 Simple Web-Design Tips to Boost Conversions
- Six Core Online Marketing Techniques for Business – Pulse Headlines
- Digitaling Software Market: New Business Opportunities and Investment Research Report – Veterans Insights