Given the interconnected world that we live in, there are times that the people we work with will be located offshore. The trick to having a successful offshore team is to make sure that they understand not only the language being spoken by the employer, most often English, but that they grasp the subtleties of the language as well. Another key point to consider is security of the sites they are using and the passwords used access the companies website.
- How to use Twitter to help you grow your business – Business Matters
- Five Online Marketing Strategies For Law Firms – Forbes
- Your Data Is Useless If You Don’t Have a Management Strategy
- 3 Secrets That Will Help You Grow Your Agency & Revenue Faster – Search Engine Journal
- Do You Need to Learn to Code?