Given the interconnected world that we live in, there are times that the people we work with will be located offshore. The trick to having a successful offshore team is to make sure that they understand not only the language being spoken by the employer, most often English, but that they grasp the subtleties of the language as well. Another key point to consider is security of the sites they are using and the passwords used access the companies website.
- How to Improve the SEO Ranking of Your E-commerce Store in 2019 – MakTechBlog
- 101 Easy (& Cheap) Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website – Search Engine Journal
- Top Lead Generation Strategies And Tools For Small Business – Forbes
- Why your website is still relevant (Part 2) – Greater Baton Rouge Business Report
- 8 Proven Ways to Curate Your Customers into a Community