Given the interconnected world that we live in, there are times that the people we work with will be located offshore. The trick to having a successful offshore team is to make sure that they understand not only the language being spoken by the employer, most often English, but that they grasp the subtleties of the language as well. Another key point to consider is security of the sites they are using and the passwords used access the companies website.
- How machine learning levels the SERP playing field
- How to Spot Fake Photos on the Web
- You Can’t Do Everything, and If You Try to You’ll Do Even Less
- Audiences to employ for extra online marketing bang! – Search Engine Land
- Three important digital trends from our new media and entertainment sector research