Given the interconnected world that we live in, there are times that the people we work with will be located offshore. The trick to having a successful offshore team is to make sure that they understand not only the language being spoken by the employer, most often English, but that they grasp the subtleties of the language as well. Another key point to consider is security of the sites they are using and the passwords used access the companies website.
- Content goals: Links, keywords and conversions
- 10 Warning Signs You’re Creating Irrelevant Content – Search Engine Journal
- Redesigning Your Website To Generate Leads (10 First Steps!) – ThomasNet News
- How to become a consultant: 15 tips for success – TechRepublic
- Apple News, Google News, Google Newsstand: What marketers need to know