Given the interconnected world that we live in, there are times that the people we work with will be located offshore. The trick to having a successful offshore team is to make sure that they understand not only the language being spoken by the employer, most often English, but that they grasp the subtleties of the language as well. Another key point to consider is security of the sites they are using and the passwords used access the companies website.
- Optimizing content for voice search and virtual assistants for a competitive edge
- Is Your Business Missing Digital Opportunities? – Forbes
- How two friends built a popular food website – BBC News
- Seven Aspects Of Website Design Crucial For Drawing In Customers – Forbes
- Learn how to build an online to offline attribution model for local businesses – Search Engine Land