Given the interconnected world that we live in, there are times that the people we work with will be located offshore. The trick to having a successful offshore team is to make sure that they understand not only the language being spoken by the employer, most often English, but that they grasp the subtleties of the language as well. Another key point to consider is security of the sites they are using and the passwords used access the companies website.
- 6 Tips To Boost Your Workplace Power
- Increase Sales Leads With These Best Marketing Strategies
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Good Entrepreneur? Hint: It’s Not Something You’re Born With.
- Google adds 30 languages to voice search & makes it possible to use emojis with voice typing
- 8 Common Words You Don’t Know Are Making You Sound Unreliable