Given the interconnected world that we live in, there are times that the people we work with will be located offshore. The trick to having a successful offshore team is to make sure that they understand not only the language being spoken by the employer, most often English, but that they grasp the subtleties of the language as well. Another key point to consider is security of the sites they are using and the passwords used access the companies website.
- Don’t like housework? Maid2Glimmer is here!
- How & Why You Must Improve or Remove Your Old Content – Search Engine Journal
- 8 questions you should be asking yourself when creating a marketing plan
- How to Use Facebook to Learn More About Your Audience – Search Engine Journal
- Four Ways To Leverage Google To Increase E-commerce Sales – Forbes