The most obvious reason to hire your children is to have their salary as a tax deduction. The reason businesses get so many tax breaks is because the government understands the economic value of creating jobs. And by creating a job, your company gets rewarded with tax breaks. Another great reason to hire your children is the potential tax bracket benefit. Every dollar you deduct comes off of your highest tax bracket. Children under 18 are also exempt from Social Security and Medicare (FICA) taxes, which is more free money.
- 7 Steps to Starting a Small Business Online
- 7 ways to boost essential marketing metrics in any industry – Business MattersBusiness Matters
- Learn Digital Advertising Essentials and Stay Ahead of the Game
- How to Perform a Content Audit to Boost Your Website – Edgy Labs
- 11 Quotes on Kindness That Every Entrepreneur Needs to Read