A recent memo penned by a Google employee highlights an entrenched culture of discrimination, and resistance to changing such culture, that has drawn fire to many Silicon Valley companies. The memo comes not long after Google successfully fought a lawsuit from the Department of Labor demanding it release data on employee pay, with the tech giant pointing to the cost of collecting the data as reason for its refusal to disclose any such information.
- Evolving Role of AI in SEO Strategies – Marketing Tech Outlook
- How to Set Up a Facebook Ad Funnel for eCommerce Products
- SEO & Clickless Google SERPs: How to Deal with Them – Search Engine Journal
- 6 Link Building Opportunities That Big Brands Often Miss – Search Engine Journal
- How to Improve the SEO Ranking of Your E-commerce Store in 2019 – MakTechBlog