A recent memo penned by a Google employee highlights an entrenched culture of discrimination, and resistance to changing such culture, that has drawn fire to many Silicon Valley companies. The memo comes not long after Google successfully fought a lawsuit from the Department of Labor demanding it release data on employee pay, with the tech giant pointing to the cost of collecting the data as reason for its refusal to disclose any such information.
- A step-by-step guide to building a successful e-commerce website – Techaeris
- Building a Brand vs Building a Website
- 3 key tenets of successful full funnel search – Search Engine Land
- 11 Simple Steps for a Successful Brand Building Process | FreshSparks
- Customer Experience: Moving Beyond Survey Scores – Franchising.com