A recent memo penned by a Google employee highlights an entrenched culture of discrimination, and resistance to changing such culture, that has drawn fire to many Silicon Valley companies. The memo comes not long after Google successfully fought a lawsuit from the Department of Labor demanding it release data on employee pay, with the tech giant pointing to the cost of collecting the data as reason for its refusal to disclose any such information.
- 7 Steps to Starting a Small Business Online
- 7 ways to boost essential marketing metrics in any industry – Business MattersBusiness Matters
- Learn Digital Advertising Essentials and Stay Ahead of the Game
- How to Perform a Content Audit to Boost Your Website – Edgy Labs
- 11 Quotes on Kindness That Every Entrepreneur Needs to Read