There are many search campaign management tools. It can be overwhelming for beginners, however, a book named “Enterprise Paid Media Campaign Management platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” may help you get started. It analyzes the market for paid searches, and gives you a good idea what would be involved in the process. It’s only 50 pages, and it may just be your best source for the trends and opportunities that faces the area of search management.
- Content goals: Links, keywords and conversions
- 10 Warning Signs You’re Creating Irrelevant Content – Search Engine Journal
- Redesigning Your Website To Generate Leads (10 First Steps!) – ThomasNet News
- How to become a consultant: 15 tips for success – TechRepublic
- Apple News, Google News, Google Newsstand: What marketers need to know