There are many search campaign management tools. It can be overwhelming for beginners, however, a book named “Enterprise Paid Media Campaign Management platforms: A Marketer’s Guide” may help you get started. It analyzes the market for paid searches, and gives you a good idea what would be involved in the process. It’s only 50 pages, and it may just be your best source for the trends and opportunities that faces the area of search management.
- How to Improve the SEO Ranking of Your E-commerce Store in 2019 – MakTechBlog
- 101 Easy (& Cheap) Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website – Search Engine Journal
- Top Lead Generation Strategies And Tools For Small Business – Forbes
- Why your website is still relevant (Part 2) – Greater Baton Rouge Business Report
- 8 Proven Ways to Curate Your Customers into a Community