Given the interconnected world that we live in, there are times that the people we work with will be located offshore. The trick to having a successful offshore team is to make sure that they understand not only the language being spoken by the employer, most often English, but that they grasp the subtleties of the language as well. Another key point to consider is security of the sites they are using and the passwords used access the companies website.
- 10 Instagram Accounts Every Entrepreneur Should Follow
- 7 Tips for Securely Moving Data to the Cloud – Government Technology (blog)
- 10 Must-Read Books About the Market, Investing and Building Wealth
- 7 Reasons Social Influencers Aren’t Responding to You
- 4 Tips to Leverage the Power of Instagram to Grow Your Email List